IF YOU DO NOT AGREE PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
The words “you” or “your” or “User” “Customer” as used herein, refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing or using the Website for any reason. The words “we” or “us” or “our” or the “Company” as used herein, refer to the Miracles Healthcareand/or or any permitted assignees.
- Your Privacy – Our Commitment
Please read the following policy to understand how your Personal Information will be treated as you make full use of our Website.
- Information we collect
When you use our Website, we collect and store your Personal Information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, efficient and customized experience to our Users. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. To fully use our Website, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your contact and identity information and other Personal Information as indicated on the forms throughout the Website and complete the Registration Process. Once you give us your Personal Information, and initiate Registration Process, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are mandatorily required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website, unless we require it so.
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. You agree that we may use such information to do internal research on our Users’ demographics and medical history to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include, but not limited to, the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
You agree, if you send us personal correspondence in any electronic form, such as emails,, letters,etc. or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect and/or store such information.
You agree that we may collect IP address from all visitors to the Website, like most websites. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Website, analyse trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the Website, and deliver customized, personalized content.
- Use of your Personal Information
You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse site usage, improve the Website’s content and service offerings, and customize the Website’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Website and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website.
- Disclosure of your Personal Information
- to insurance companies, hospitals, physicians or third parties with our billing department for payment purpose;
- to health department or any other Government body as and when required by them for collecting or processing health information of the state/country;
- to provide the Personal Information to physicians and other authorized health care professionals who need to access your laboratory report for your proper diagnosis;
- to respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- to support our health care operations, such as performing quality checks on your testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference ranges for the tests we perform;
- from time to time, to reveal general statistical information about our Website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services purchased, etc;
- to transfer Personal Information about you to trusted partners, may or may not for gain, to promote certain products/services for commercial purposes, without any prior notice to you.
Further, you agree that we may share your Personal Information with the following categories of activities with from time-to-time:
- Website may also aggregate (gather up data across all accounts) Personal Information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- Other Corporate Entities.
- The Company shares much of the data, including Personal Information about you, with its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and joint ventures that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. To the extent that these entities have access to your Personal Information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other users. The Company’s parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and joint ventures follow privacy practices no less protective of all users than our practices described in this document, to the extent allowed by applicable law. The Company, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, its joint ventures, or any combination of such, will share some or all of your Personal Information with another business entity should we plan to, merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
- Posting to public areas of the website
- If you post any of your Personal Information in public areas of the Website such as in online forums or chat rooms, or in the Website’s searchable database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of Website.
- Access or change your Personal Information
You may review, correct, update or change your account information at any time.
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. If you have registered your profile on the Website, your ID and Password are required in order to access your Account.
- Other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website over which the Website has no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may differ from ours. You agree that we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of these websites.
The Company does not access, store or keep credit card data. All credit card transactions happen using Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128 bit encryption through third party gateways and the Company plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or relevant webpage. Accordingly, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards /cash cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used.
- Governing law and Dispute Resolution
- Assign ability
- Contacting the Website