About Miracles Mediclinic - Physiotherapy Department
We believe that the treatment and recovery is a step by-step process built on a foundation of trust and collaboration with our team, with you and your family. Our patient-centred model of care encourages active participation from you so that we can provide the very best care and results.
We offer treatment programs ranging from comprehensive rehabilitation to prevention to optimizing your performance in sports all with the goal of restoring and enhancing your physical abilities.
Miracles Mediclinic is staffed by best physiotherapists in Gurgaon who have wealth of experience in assessing and treating variety of conditions. The staff is well trained with different methods aimed to speed up the recovery, restore function and help patients return to normal life.
Range of Services
- Dry Needling
- Myokinetic Chain Releases
- Mobilizations & manipulations
- Active Release Techniques
- Sports Specific Training
Advantage Miracles Mediclinic
- Unique Active therapy clinical protocols for long-term recovery.
- Advanced german tech equipments.
- Latest treatment modalities for speedy recuperation.
- Bio-psycho-social holistic approach to heal chronic pain patients.
- Combination of modern medicine with traditional pain-relieving therapies.
- Diagnose and treat the root-cause of your health conditions.
- One-on-one physical therapy.
- Live pain-free: Bend. Twist. Jump. Lift. Run. Climb up and down the stairs, irrespective of age.
- First such facility in India from USA.
- Has special mechanisms to isolate and strengthen weak core muscles which are the root cause of most back and neck pain
- Unique Test to assess strength/weakness of your back
- FDA, USA approved
- First such facility in Gurgaon
- Offered in hundreds of centres in USA and Canada for over 10 years
- Useful specially in disc related conditions like disc protrusion, sciatica
- Computer Controlled movements to decompress the spine
- FDA, USA approved
CLASS 4 LASER
- Laser therapy is the non-invasive use of laser energy to generate a photochemical response in damaged or dysfunctional tissue. Laser therapy can reduce inflammation and accelerate recovery from a wide range of acute and chronic clinical conditions.
- “Laser therapy is beneficial in treatment of neck pain.”
– World Health Organization (WHO)
- ZRT Matrix Therapy is built on the idea that prior to increasing overall muscle strength and coordination, the muscles and tissues require optimised living conditions including; good metabolic rate, blood flow and metabolic waste removal by improved lymphatic and venous flow.
- SCENAR is being used in a variety of medical professions for the treatment of acute/chronic pain and as an adjunct for postoperative pain. Some of the ailments include back and neck pain, sciatica, sports injuries, headaches and migraine, arthritis, dental pain, post-operative pain and many other conditions.
- Electrotherapy is the use of electrical energy as a medical treatment. In medicine, the term electrotherapy can apply to a variety of treatments, including the use of electrical devices such as deep brain stimulators for neurological disease.
Advanced Physiotherapeutic Services
Dry Needling Therapy
A solid filament needle is inserted into the skin and muscle directly at a myofascial trigger point which normalizes the muscle physiology
- Relieves pain associated with muscles.
- Improve joint mobility.
- Reduce muscle tightness.
- Help with tight fascia.
- Helps release trigger points.
- Quick to perform (take 10-15 min).
- Cost effective.
- Facilitate return to full functional activities.
Kinesio® Taping Therapy
The Kinesio® Taping Method is
- providing support
- stability to muscles
- joints without restricting the body’s range of motion
- providing extended soft tissue manipulation to prolong the benefits of manual therapy
- Increases the blood flow,
- loosens the tight fascia & connective tissue.
- It stimulates healing.
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Release Therapy
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Release
- Break down the scar tissue and fascial restrictions in soft tissues.
- The purpose of the microtrauma is to stimulate a local inflammatory response, which initiates reabsorption of excessive scar tissue and facilitates a cascade of healing activities.