About Miracles Mediclinic - Pediatrics Unit
Miracles Mediclinic department of Pediatrics has Paediatricians, Neonatologists, and Paediatric Surgeons who provide community-based primary care to Infants and Children. Miracles Mediclinics are located at two locations in Gurugram (Sector 14 and Sector 55-56).
The services provided by our Consultants include diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of paediatric conditions including:
- Well baby visits – The paediatrician monitors the growth of your child compared to normal developmental milestones. The height, weight, and head circumference of your child are recorded on a growth chart. Your doctor will also talk to you about other wellness topics such as family relationship issues, school, and access to community services.
- Day-care procedures including nebulization, etc.
- Vaccinations and immunization
- Developmental Paediatrics – This includes evaluations and follow up for a variety of developmental, behavioural, and learning differences. These consultations address issues associated with developmental delays, intellectual, learning and other developmental disabilities (such as autism spectrum disorder, etc.)
- Breast feeding counselling with the involvement of Lactation Consultant to support mothers and babies having challenges with breastfeeding (such as low milk, sore nipples); feeding newborns, and weaning older children
- Parenting tips
The care and long-term health of your child is our priority. The department ensures high quality, efficient, and compassionate patient care in a family-centered environment.