The Miracles Mediclinic department of Pediatrics has Paediatricians, Neonatologists, and Paediatric Surgeons who provide community-based primary care to Infants and Children. Miracles Mediclinics are located in three locations in Gurgaon including Sector 14, Sector 55-56, and New Railway Road.
The services provided by our Consultants include diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of paediatric conditions including:
- Well baby visits – The paediatrician monitors the growth of your child compared to normal developmental milestones. The height, weight, and head circumference of your child are recorded on a growth chart. Your doctor will also talk to you about other wellness topics such as family relationship issues, school, and access to community services.
- Day-care procedures including nebulization, etc.
- Vaccinations and immunization
- Developmental Paediatrics – This includes evaluations and follow up for a variety of developmental, behavioural, and learning differences. These consultations address issues associated with developmental delays, intellectual, learning and other developmental disabilities (such as autism spectrum disorder, etc.)
- Breast feeding counselling with the involvement of Lactation Consultant to support mothers and babies having challenges with breastfeeding (such as low milk, sore nipples); feeding newborns, and weaning older children
- Parenting tips
The care and long-term health of your child is our priority. The department ensures high quality, efficient, and compassionate patient care in a family-centered environment.
Team of Paediatricians at Miracles Mediclinic
Dr. Saroja Balan
MRCP (Ch), FRCP (GLASS)
Dr. Shoma Lahiri
MBBS, DCH, DNB (Paed)
Dr. Rohit Arora
MBBS, MD (Paed), Fellow Neonatolgy (UWO-Canada)
Dr. Hanish Bajaj
Dr. Manish Mittal
Dr. M Muktesh
M.B.B.S., D.C.H., M.D(Paed)DHA,DPHA
Dr. M. P. Minocha
MBBS, MD (Paed)
Dr. Archana Yadav
MBBS, MD (Paed)
Dr. Atul Ahuja
MBBS, MD (Paed), DNB (Paed)