About Miracles Mediclinic - Orthopaedic Unit
Miracles Mediclinic Department of Orthopaedics has Orthopaedic Consultants who provide community-based primary care for adults and children at two locations in Gurugram (Sector 14 and Sector 55-56).
The Orthopaedic Consultants specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of a wide range of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves (musculoskeletal system). Our Consultants provides treatment for the following conditions:
- Traumatic disorders – Bone fractures, dislocation of the wrist/ankle/hip/shoulder, sprains, strains, kneecap (patella) injury, meniscus tears, cartilage injury, spine injury, ligament injury, frozen shoulder, and deformity of the spine or limb
- Degenerative disorders – Osteoarthritis of the knee or shoulder, and degenerative joint disease
- Metabolic disorders – Osteoporosis, osteopenia, gout, and other metabolic bone diseases
- Congenital disorders – Muscular dystrophy, club foot, developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH), and congenital limb defects
- Bone tumours – Bone tumours can affect any bone in the body and develop in any part of the bone – from the surface to the centre of the bone (called the bone marrow)
- Infections – Osteomyelitis (infection and inflammation of the bone marrow), joint infections, and soft tissue infections
- Miscellaneous disorders – Tennis elbow, carpel tunnel, etc.
Your care and long-term health are our priority. The department ensures high quality, efficient, and compassionate patient care in a family-centred environment.
Meet Our Panel Of Orthopaedists
Dr. Sharad Prasad
MBBS, MS (Ortho)
Dr. Virender Bhagat
MBBS, MS (Ortho)