About Holter Monitoring
A Holter screen is a little outside gadget that persistently records the heart’s rhythms. The monitor is worn for 24 – 48 hours during normal activity.
Holter checking is utilized to decide how the heart reacts to ordinary action.
About Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM)
ABPM Measures Blood Pressure at regular intervals. It is believed to be able to reduce the white coat hypertension effect in which a patient’s blood pressure is elevated during the examination process due to nervousness and anxiety caused by being in a clinical setting. Out-of-office measurements are highly recommended as an adjunct to office measurements by almost all hypertension organizations.
Miracles Mediclinic Support
Advantage Miracles Mediclinic
- Experienced Cardiologists
- Multispecialty consultants under one roof
- All services under one roof
- Qualified Team of Doctors
- Preferred place for the second opinion
- Conveniently located at Sector 14 and Sector 56