Many Preventable Diseases
Do Not Come With a Warning
HAVE REGULAR CHECKUPS
At Miracles Mediclinic, we offer comprehensive set of packages specially designed to help you understand your current health status and give you tools you need to improve it. After all a stitch in time saves nine.
A detailed list of the health checks conducted at the Clinic, along with the tests in each tests is given below. Also find below a list of things you need to do for Preparation for Miracles Health Checks.
|Investigation/Packages||Master Health Check||Executive Health
|Heart Check||Whole Body Check||Well Women Check||Well Women plus|
|Rates in Rupees
Male / Female
|₹ 3750 /
|₹ 5400 /
|₹ 6750 /
|₹ 8500 /
|₹ 3000||₹ 5500|
|Packed Cell Volume|
|MCHC, MCV, MCH|
|Total Cholesterol / HDL Ratio|
|Liver Function Test|
|A G Ratio|
|Bilrubin – Total & Indirect|
|Serum Uric Acid|
|Blood Sugar Fasting /Random|
|Blood Sugar PP|
|Tread Mill Test|
|X – Ray Chest|
|Ultrasound Screening – Whole Abdomen|
|Abdomen Ultrasound – Lower|
|Ultrasound – Breast|
|Total Body Bone Densitometry Scan (DEXA – for Osteoporosis)|
|Blood Grouping – Rh Typing|
|Complete Urine Analysis|
|Pap Smear for Women|
|Electrolites (Na, K, cl) – Serum|
|Pulmonary Function Test|
|Internal Medicine / Physician||–|
- Health Check begins at 8.00 am. Kindly take prior appointment to avoid inconvenience.
- Incase fasting is required; you are advised to come on empty stomach i.e. 10-12 hours of fasting. It is preferable not to take anything after dinner except water i.e. no morning tea / coffee. To know whether fasting is required or not, kindly speak to our Customer Care Executive.
- Kindly bring your morning’s first samples of urine (mid-stream) and stool, if part of your package, in clean dry containers (Sterilized containers).
- You are advised not to take any medication a day prior to the checkup. Those undergoing TMT are advised to omit Beta Blockers / Calcium Chanel Blockers / Nitrate. These medicines should be omitted only after discussions with your physician.
- In case you are on any medication, please bring them with you and take them after your breakfast as you go through your health check. If you experience any discomfort, we shall have you meet our physician immediately.
- If you are a smoker, please do not smoke on the day of your health check.
- Ladies are advised NOT to undergo their health check during menstrual cycle.
- Pregnant women are advised to inform our Customer Care Executive at time of registration, as few tests like X-ray, Mammography, DEXA Scan etc. should be avoided.
- If you are diabetic, or have high blood pressure, or have any other clinical condition, please inform our Customer Care Executive at the time of registration.
- If you are diabetic, do not take ins in the morning; the same can be taken along with breakfast, after fasting blood sample and ultrasound have been done.
- If you are diabetic, you SHALL NOT accept the glucose drink that is given to non-diabetics after the first blood sample is taken.
- Kindly carry your previous prescriptions, health check-up reports etc. with you.
The expected time for health check-ups are as follows:
– Miracles Master Health Check — 3 -3.5 hours
– Miracles Executive Check — 3.5 – 4 hours
– Miracles Heart Check — 4 – 4.5 hours
– Miracles Whole Body Check — 5 – 5.5. hours