At Miracles Mediclinic, we offer comprehensive set of packages specially designed to help you understand your current health status and give you tools you need to improve it. After all a stitch in time saves nine.
A detailed list of the health checks conducted at the Clinic, along with the tests in each tests is given below. Also find below a list of things you need to do for Preparation for Miracles Health Checks.
|Investigation/Packages||Master Health Check||Executive Health
|Heart Check||Whole Body Check||Well Women Check||Well Women plus|
|Packed Cell Volume|
|MCHC, MCV, MCH|
|Total Cholesterol / HDL Ratio|
|Liver Function Test|
|A G Ratio|
|Bilrubin – Total & Indirect|
|Serum Uric Acid|
|Blood Sugar Fasting /Random|
|Blood Sugar PP|
|Tread Mill Test|
|X – Ray Chest|
|Ultrasound Screening – Whole Abdomen|
|Abdomen Ultrasound – Lower|
|Ultrasound – Breast|
|Total Body Bone Densitometry Scan (DEXA – for Osteoporosis)|
|Blood Grouping – Rh Typing|
|Complete Urine Analysis|
|Pap Smear for Women|
|Electrolites (Na, K, cl) – Serum|
|Pulmonary Function Test|
|Internal Medicine / Physician||–|
|Rates in Rupees
Male / Female
- You are advised to come on empty stomach i.e. 12-14 hours of fasting. It is preferable not to take anything after dinner except water i.e. no morning tea.
- Please collect your health check kit from the Clinic anytime between 8 AM to 6 PM (Monday to Saturday) on the day before the test is scheduled. The kit is used to collect the samples of urine and stool.
- You are advised not to take any medication a day prior to the checkup. Those undergoing TMT are advised to omit Beta Blockers and Sorbitrate. These medicines should be omitted only after discussions with your physician.
- If you are going through your menstrual cycle, it is not advisable to undergo the health checks.
- Kindly carry your previous prescription or health check-up reports with you. Those taking any medication are advised to bring it with them.
- Pregnant women are advised to inform our customer care executives as a few tests like X-Ray have to be avoided.
- The counseling for health checks is done 3 days after your checkup, subject to confirmation based on availability of concerned doctors.
The expected time for health check-ups are as follows:
– Miracles Master Health Check — 3 -3.5 hours
– Miracles Executive Check — 3.5 – 4 hours
– Miracles Heart Check — 4 – 4.5 hours
– Miracles Whole Body Check — 5 – 5.5. hours