Avail Solutions to your Pregnancy & Gynaecological queries
with our Star Gynaecologists
About Miracles Mediclinic
Miracles Mediclinic is the leading outpatient obstetrics care provider in Gurgaon and has been providing women and their families advanced obstetric care for more than 15 years. Miracles Mediclinic strives to provide comprehensive obstetric care from preconception to childbirth and beyond. You can choose obstetrics providers from among a team of leading obstetricians in Gurgaon. Your obstetrics provider prepares you for your delivery with childbirth education classes, are available to you and ensures that you have a positive and enjoyable birth experience.
The services provided by by our Consultants include complete and best obstetrical care of pregnant women, antenatal care, diagnostics, and management of high-risk pregnancies.
- Pregnancy and childbirth – (i) Regular Pregnancy check ups, (ii) Treatment of morning sickness, (iii) Parent and childbirth education classes, (iv) Childbirth preparation classes (includes breastfeeding classes, lactation advice, and new-born essentials), (v) Vaccination
- Management of High-risk pregnancy – This includes antenatal care of women with (i) Diabetes Mellitus, (ii) Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension (Preeclampsia), (iii) Epilepsy, (iv) Recurrent pregnancy loss, (v) Low amniotic fluid level (Oligohydramnios), (vi) Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR),(vii) Placenta previa, (viii) Multiple pregnancy, (ix) Premature delivery, (x) Bleeding, etc.
- Gynaecology – Complete range of women’s healthcare services including annual health checkup, yearly pap smear, mammography and pelvic exams, family planning methods, uro-gynaecology, and treatment and prevention of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Diagnostic testing – The complete range of diagnostic tests that monitor baby’s development in the womb and monitor the health of mother.
Your care and long-term health are our priority. The department ensures high quality, efficient, and compassionate patient care in a family-centered environment.
Range of services
- Pregnancy tests and procedures
- Lactation workshops- Breastfeeding counselling & tips to handle breastfeeding problems
- High risk obstetrics care
- Ultrasound and radiology services
- Diet and nutrition services
- Antenatal classes
ADVANTAGE Miracles Mediclinic
- Team of Gurgaon’s Best Gynaecologists
- Personalised consultations
- Antenatal classes
- Serving Gurgaon’s health since 2002
Abnormal uterine bleeding can occur due to many reasons, including problems due to ovulation, hormonal imbalance or abnormalities in the vagina, cervix or uterus
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS and PCOD) is a hormonal disorder in which a woman’s body produces higher than normal levels of the male hormone, androgens.
Also known as UTI, it is an infection caused in vagina and kidney. Upper UTI affects kidney; whereas the lower UTI affects ureter, urethra or bladder.
The discharge fluid carries away bacteria to keep the vagina clean. When this discharge gives a foul smell, it may be related to a disease or weakness.
Vaginal Dryness occurs when a drop in estrogen level reduces the moisture in the vagina.This condition can be problematic at the time of sexual intercourse.
Painful sexual intercourse, also termed as dyspareunia, is the recurrent or persistent pain in the vagina while having intercourse.
Pelvic pain occurs in the lower abdomen area under certain circumstances like when women are menstruating, having intercourse or due to infection.
Endometriosis is a condition in which tissues from the endometrium starts growing outside the uterus, typically on the ovaries, Fallopian tubes or intestines.
Fibroids are circular shaped extra growths that develop in the uterus. They are mostly benign, or non-cancerous.