Consult the Best Endocrinology Doctor in Gurgaon
About Miracles Mediclinic - Endocrinology Unit
Struggling with managing your normal blood glucose level? Miracles Mediclinic provides a comprehensive care to successfully manage and treat diabetes. A multidisciplinary team of Endocrinologist, Diabetes Specialists in Gurgaon, Dietitian, Internist, and Ophthalmologist comprises Diabetes Management program.
Diabetes also called Diabetes Mellitus is a disorder, not a disease. Moreover, if diagnosed at an early stage, it can be managed well with proper treatment and lifestyle changes. If this disorder is diagnosed at a later stage, then it might result in various health issues like chronic kidney disease, foot problems, heart attack, stroke, nerve damage, eye disease or other. So, its always important to get this disorder diagnosed at the right time.
With 10 years of Miracles Mediclinic’s healthcare innovation, we aim to offer a one-stop solution for diabetes care. In-clinic consultations, Diagnostic tests by NABL Lab, Prescription diet plan and Self-Managed Diabetes Management plan devises the diabetic patient.
Most Common types of Diabetes:
- Type 2 diabetes: Type 2 diabetes can be easily managed by following a healthy lifestyle- physical exercise, dietary planning or medications.
- Type 1 diabetes: It is commonly diagnosed in childhood or adolescence, although can appear at any stage of life.
- Gestational Diabetes: Gestational Diabetes is the diabetic condition that develops specifically for pregnant women. More often, this condition recovers by the time your baby is born. However, if untreated it may lead to some birth defects in baby and may also lead to type 2 diabetes in mother at any later stage of life.
- In-clinic consultations with a multidisciplinary team for Diabetes Management-Endocrinologists, Dietitian, Internist, and Ophthalmologist
- Screening for Diabetic complications and Diagnostic tests for eye, kidney, and heart
- Lifestyle recommendation tips to manage diabetes with a diet plan prescription by Dietitian
- Measurable improvement in glucose profile graph
Signs and Symptoms
- Unexplained weight loss or gain
- Increased hunger
- Frequent urination
- Slow healing
- Excessive thirst
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Blurred vision
If you are experiencing these signs or if you are above 40 years of age, it is advised to get diagnosed with diabetes.
Advantage Miracles Mediclinic
- All services under one roof
- Multi-specialty consultants available
- NABL Lab for all diagnostic tests
- Team of best Endocrinologists in Gurgaon
- Personalized care
- Lifestyle and diet recommendations as per personal preferences