Our skin is our first line of defense from the atmospheric elements. It protects us from the sun, moisture, pollutants, dirt, etc. and eventually suffers severe damages, even if they are not overtly seen at times. Those who expose their skin to such deterrents frequently suffer skin damages that present in the form of acne, blackheads, blisters, skin discoloration, etc.
Though you may try to mitigate the extent of damage to your skin by frequent face washing, using facial creams and sunscreens, they don’t seem to render 100% results, especially if the damage is very deep and severe. This is where chemical peeling comes to your rescue. Chemical peeling for the skin is the treatment of choice recommended by skin specialists to enhance and retain the appearance of the skin.
About Chemical peeling:
In this treatment module, a chemical solution is applied over the skin and is allowed to rest on the skin for a few minutes or hours. This agent has an acidic pH, which eventually peels off after the treatment is over. The new skin that forms underneath is young, radiant, and is free from defects.
Chemical peeling treatment is generally performed on the skin of the face, neck, and hands. It has been proven to mitigate and treat,
- Aging lines around the eyes and mouth
- It helps in diminishing the signs of aging and eliminates old skin cells.
- Treats sun spots and age spots and rejuvenates the skin
- Removes skin tan and gives new life to sun-damaged skin
- Helps in getting rid of patches and freckles secondary to pregnancy
- It helps teens to get rid of acne scars.
Dermatologists in Gurgaon recommend chemical peeling as the treatment of choice for those wishing to enhance the presentation of the skin on their face and neck and get a younger look instantly.
Types of chemical peels available:
There are three major types of derma peeling treatment options available to suit different types of skin and to address the variant skin problems.
- Superficial peels – This treatment requires minimum time and the reagents penetrate minimally, exfoliate gently, and are the best for mild skin problems.
- Medium Peels – Such peels target the skin cells that are damaged and are best to treat fine lines, wrinkles, superficial scarring, and age spots.
- Deep peels – These peels penetrate deeper layers of the skin and are extremely effective against severe scarring, severe skin tan, and deep wrinkles.
Thus, with the chemical peeling dermatological treatment, your age remains just a number. You can get your skin look vibrant and radiant irrespective of the damages it endures. As this treatment is instituted by specialist dermatologists, it is free from harmful effects and is completely safe on the skin. What else are you waiting for? Contact your dermatologist in Gurgaon now for this life-changing treatment and enjoy years of flawless skin.