Pregnancy is one of the most important periods for a couple in their life. It brings various changes in lifestyle, hormonal shifts inside a woman’s body, mood swings and so much more. With severe changes, you may complain of bodily pains and aches. However, it is totally normal and can be treated through proper physiotherapy. If you have questions regarding the exercise plan during your pregnancy, ensure to connect with the best gynaecologist in Gurgaon.
Role of Physical Exercises During Pregnancy
Physical exercise is a bodily activity that completely enhances and maintains your physical fitness, health and overall wellness. Any type of exercise during the pregnancy period is essential as it will assist in relieving common discomforts and stress level. Moreover, it also helps in preparing your body for labor and delivery.
Is Exercise During Pregnancy Safe?
- One of the most important concerns during pregnancy is whether exercise is safe or not. In most cases, antenatal exercises are safe as most of the experts even recommend to do them. Usually, the first rule is if you were physically active before pregnancy, it is most likely safe to stay active during pregnancy as well.
- To know more precise about your condition, you can connect with Dr Sadhna Sharma who is a healthcare expert in the field of pregnancy. As long as it is comfortable and there is no serious health conditions, you can safely and smoothly exercise during pregnancy.
- Now is not the right time to exercise for weight loss purpose, though, proper exercise during pregnancy will likely assist with weight loss after the delivery. Undoubetely, exercise does not put you at risk for miscarriage in a normal pregnancy. Feel free to consult with your respect health expert before starting any new exercise routine.
Make a Proper Exercise Routine
To get success in completing exercises during pregnancy, it is a perfect idea to plan a proper routine according to the days and times during the week when you will exercise. You can exercise for 30 minutes on most, or all days as it will hugely benefit your overall health during pregnancy.
If the best gynae in gurgaon suggests you to exercise for just 20-25 minutes, 3-4 days a week, follow that strictly as it is also quite beneficial. The most important factor is to be active throughout the pregnancy and get your blood flowing properly.
According to the best gynaecologist in Gurgaon, prenatal yoga is a perfect, low impact exercise that can be hugely beneficial for pregnant women.
Benefits of Exercise During Pregnancy
Here are some of the benefits from exercise during pregnancy:
- Decreases backaches, bloating, swelling, and constipation.
- May assist in preventing or treating gestational diabetes.
- Uplifts your mood and increases your energy.
- Allows you to sleep better and promotes muscle strength and tone.
Regular physical activity also assists in keeping you fit during pregnancy and may enhance your ability to deal with labor and pain. It will make it easy and smooth for you to get back in shape after your baby is born. For more information, you can always connect with Dr Sadhna Sharma and know what is best suited for your body.